Friday, July 10, 2009

Project 365 - week one


I know! I am a lean mean posting machine today! I have been thinking of all of these things that I have wanted to post, but just haven't gotten a chance until now, it has been a busy week!
I just wanted to post a reminder to check out my Flickr page or view my progress on Project 365. I have been posting my daily pics every couple days, along with a little comment - check it out if you get a chance!
A couple of other tidbits:
This weekend David and I are headed over to Bainbridge Island to visit the Bloedel Reserve and maybe Bainbridge Island Winery and Vineyards - this is going to be a great weekend, I will post pictures I promise!
I also bought tickets to LA to visit Heather and Carrie at the end of August! I am so excited for this trip, it has been about two years since our last vacation get together, and I can hardly wait!

No comments: