Sunday, December 25, 2011

Ten things about me:


1. I’m kind of having a lonely Christmas, and am really ready for the new year to begin.

2. I hope to loose 40 pounds in 2012.

3. I am really excited to go to Peru in April with my friend Heather, but am worried that I am not fit enough for all the things that she wants to do. I am determined to be by April though!

4. I am feeling pretty confident about my 15k scheduled in May.

5. I am excited to train for and run the half marathon in June!

6. I’m sad that my family doesn’t want to come to Seattle to cheer me on.

7. I love love love Chai tea :)

8. My goal for 2012 is to make some fit friends - maybe join a running group?

9. I am scared to run a marathon, but that is kind of what makes me want to do it.

10. I would really like to do a destination half/marathon - anyone up for it??? :D

… ok, I’m off to tag!



No comments: