Ten things about me:
1. I’m kind of having a lonely Christmas, and am really ready for the new year to begin.
2. I hope to loose 40 pounds in 2012.
3. I am really excited to go to Peru in April with my friend Heather, but am worried that I am not fit enough for all the things that she wants to do. I am determined to be by April though!
4. I am feeling pretty confident about my 15k scheduled in May.
5. I am excited to train for and run the half marathon in June!
6. I’m sad that my family doesn’t want to come to Seattle to cheer me on.
7. I love love love Chai tea :)
8. My goal for 2012 is to make some fit friends - maybe join a running group?
9. I am scared to run a marathon, but that is kind of what makes me want to do it.
10. I would really like to do a destination half/marathon - anyone up for it??? :D
… ok, I’m off to tag!