Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!


12 things at Christmas (yep, it is becoming an annual tradition!):
1.  Quick trip to Oregon this weekend to see my parents, but sadly my Dad had to stay home due to bad weather and housesitter problems.
2.  Mom's trip also got scrambled, but it was nice to have her camped out on the coach during her Seattle layover.  It has been a long time since I have seen my parents on Christmas!
3.  David went crazy with the Christmas gifts this year: hair salon, yoga, and a terrarium!
4.  I passed my 1st CEBS test, still pretty thrilled about that!
5.  After working 70 hour weeks, and being so stressed about that test, I am feeling a bit lost to not have to multi task every minute.
6.  I am really looking forward to starting marathon training.  Crazy, I know.  :)
7.  I am also really looking forward to running my first marathon.  It is amazing how perspective changes in just a year.
8.  My motto for 2012 was that I could do anything.  I really taught myself that.  ♥
9.  My motto for 2013 is to be kind to myself, and thankful for each day, each adventure, each friendship and each relationship.
10.  I really hope to end 2013 in the 180s.  I can do 10 pounds, see, I am being kind to myself!  :)
11.  I am really hopeful for the new year.  I get antsy at this time of year, I always feel ready to go!  And this year is no different, 2013 is going to be beautiful, wonderful, I can feel it.
12.  I missed my coffee this morning and have spent the entire day really looking forward to tomorrow's cup.  :)

No comments: