Sunday, January 17, 2010

Ballard Market Shopping!

David and I have developed a new market habit, and have also tackled another one of my goals for the year - shopping at the Ballard Farmer's Market!
We have visited the last two weekends, and as the weather turns warmer I'm sure this market will become a favorite destination. Hosting a little bit of everything (and many more food options than some of the other Seattle area markets), I am finding that I actually want to buy things at the Ballard Farmer's Market. :) It is pretty inexpensive, local, and there is a fantastic tea shop!

Miro tea is awesome, so tasty, and they easily offered recommendations. Now that we have an espresso maker, it is hard to justify going out for coffee, but the fruity tea latte I had at Miro will bring me back for sure! :)

No comments: