I love that everyone has been posting positives lately - my friday five:
1. My partner is so confident in my baking skills that we are baking mini pies to take to a bakery to see if they will hire me.
2. Though I kind of freaked out making the pies (not feeling super confident), David has been really kind and helpful. :)
3. My Mom had knee surgery this week and is already feeling less pain.
4. I got to play in the snow for a week, and now it is melting so we can go back to normal life.
5. I am also really thankful for and looking forward to my trip to peru coming up in april. Thankful that I can and that I have friends to travel with. :)