Friday, January 13, 2012

Today scared me into reading symptoms of iron deficiency online which is never a good idea (lol…), but actually made me feel much better. Out of the list, I have been feeling most, including aching joints which I didn’t even think could be related. So continuing with the high potency multi including iron, and supplementing with spinach salad for dinner. :) This is a weird place for me, I have always had high levels of iron (blood tests and semi frequent blood donor), I specifically avoid vitamins with iron, and now I seem to NEED it. sigh Running, diet and nutrition working together sometimes still seem like a foreign concept to me despite how much I really try to avoid these very scenarios. I like to feel strong, powerful and capable, I despise huddling on the couch like a frozen lump.




No comments: