Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Feeling better :)

I have just decided that the half marathon is going to be emotional, and that I just need to go with the flow a bit. 
My ear is feeling better.  I have discovered that strawberry cliff shot blocks are super yummy fantastic.  And I bought some running socks which are meant to prevent blisters.  These things relieve my fears greatly... and really make me want to sign up for another half marathon I found in July!  lol.... no, I promised myself that I would get through this one first, but now that I have cut out some of the worries I am starting to get excited!

1 comment:

Heather Rae said...

We are obviously at a similar stage. In preparation (and sort of freaking out) about Mt. Whitney, I bought super thick socks to help with blisters and a plethora of energy gels to try out. lol. Let's hope they help us both!