Sunday, August 9, 2009

Zeitgeist Cafe and a ball game

Today we joined some friends at a Mariners game to celebrate our friend Julie's birthday. Not my cup of tea (I actually made David promise that we would never celebrate my birthday with a baseball game), but a nice afternoon in perfect weather, improved dramatically by a cheap and very tasty lunch at Zeitgeist Cafe.
I'm sorry for the lack of pictures, I did think of taking a pic of the food, but our plates were clean before I could pull out the camera!
David and I split a turkey panini (served with a side salad) and a vanilla latte for $10 and some change, and I loved this place! I loved the sandwich, loved the art on the walls, loved that there was space and tables, it was light and airy, but still warm and cozy; we both said given another location we would hang out here every day (yes, we do really drink coffee that often - it is an addiction I can only blame on my Seattle surroundings). :)
Anyway, if you are in the area for a game, or a visit to Elliot Bay Book Company, head over to Zeitgeist, it was tasty! :)

info:
Zeitgeist Cafe
171 S Jackson St
Seattle, WA 98104-2852
(206) 583-0497

No comments: