Wednesday, October 14, 2009

How to Be Single by Liz Tuccillo

I know it is crazy, but I felt kind of silly reading 'How to Be Single' when I am no longer single, like I was trying to learn secrets of a club I no longer belong to. Weird feelings regarding the title aside, I did really enjoy the book.
My foodie book addiction has been supplemented by a travel book addiction. lol...
This is a fictional novel by one of the executive story editors of Sex in the City, and it reads just like an extension of the show. Five women dealing with being single in New York, and then Julie pitches a book idea to her boss, moves from publicist to author and travels around the world to learn about women in 'single' status. It is a cute, heartwarming novel that brings you back to the point: you have to love yourself (don't look for someone else to do it for you).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

send some of these books to your mom :) love you honey... still on my 1 mile per 16 min..LOL sending eskimo kisses