As they always do, today's doctor appointments prompted a little review and reorganization of the goals I have listed to the right. I am refocusing the list to goals that I would primarily like to achieve within the next year:
1. Focus on weight loss and being healthy! My goal is to lose 15 lbs by 12/31/09, and to get down to 165 within the next year.
2. Continue running. I would like to be able to run 3 miles in 30 minutes, and be able to do so on a regular basis.
3. Build savings. I am feeling the need to have a cushion, and would like to have three months of living expenses saved by the end of next year.
4. Travel to one of these destinations within the next year: Italy, the Florida Keys, New York, Boston, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland, Catalina, Caribbean, Olympic National Forest, Costa Rica, Bolivia.
5. Cook, bake and try more recipes (and post them on the blog).
6. Visit a hot spring.
7. Treat myself to a spa day.
8. Buy a new camera.
9. Take up swimming during my lunch hour.
10. Go sailing in the summer.
11. Find someone to take a crazy class with me. (A living 'out of the box' kind of experience)
12. Soak in a hot tub in the snow.
13. Spend at least 5 weekends next summer hiking.
15. Visit a new winery.
16. Work in at least 5 long bike rides.
17. Make my own Christmas cards.
18. Make a new friend.
19. Shop at the Ballard Farmers Market.
20. Try at least 5 new restaurants within the next year.
I have to tell you, I like this new list!
What are some of your goals for the coming year?