Monday, November 9, 2009

Weekend Hill/Stair Climb





Two weekends into age 31, two weekends of canceled plans, but this weekend we took off for some urban hiking - exploring the hills and stairs of Queen Anne!

I'm not sure we found any of the stairs featured in the September 2009 Sunset magazine article, but I had no idea there were so many to be found on Queen Anne! We had a great time exploring, shared a coffee and pumpkin spice gelatto, lusted after brick mansions and at every turn exclaimed over the views!

Could you imagine having a view of the space needle from half of the rooms in you house?
... I just kept thinking that maybe at 31 I will learn to take things as they come. It was a great day!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

So fun! I love Seattle. You make me miss my West Coast home!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for your comment today! I wanted to also say Whoo hoo and congrats to your weight loss journey as well! :) I love the Seattle pics- Ive never been up there, but it looks beautiful. :)