Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Guilty Girl TV Night

David meets up with friends to play guitar on Wednesdays, so by default (i.e. absence of male influence) Wednesdays become guilty girl TV night.  Okay, I don't sit around eating bon bons or anything (actually I don't think I really even know what a bon bon is, maybe they are delicious?), I have been known to add in a bit of laundry, do the dishes, make lunches, clean the house, give myself a pedicure, read a book, and perhaps even a magazine?  I catch up on facebook, blog, and chat with my Mon, but aside from all of that, I always make an effort to sneak in a chick flick or two.
How do you indulge your inner chick?  :)
Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sometimes I love a good alone night. I too use it to watch movies that I know my BF would not want to watch. Your dinner looks TASTY! :)