Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring and a sprained behind

Today is the first day of Spring!  Did you notice a warm breeze in your area?
I had deep thoughts planned to share with you today, this week has been thought filled, contemplating what I want to do, do I want to plan independent trips, move to other states, be forever grouchy with my boyfriend?  lol...  I'm sure he loves the prospect of the last one.  :)
...but those musings will have to wait for another day, it seems I may have sprained my butt!  lol...  Yes, it is pretty funny, you can go ahead and laugh, I wont mind.  :)
I was doing kettle bell swings with a weight that was a bit too much for me, hopefully it gets better, if not I may have to be 'belted'.... my doctors' term, not mine!
So I am off to relax my behind, I hope this spring day finds you in good cheer, go take a walk this weekend and enjoy the season!

No comments: