Thursday, October 20, 2011

This weekend

You want to know what my list looks like for the weekend?
I am making:
Apple jelly
Granola
Turkey and spaghetti squash

And am going to:
Carve pumpkins (we have three - I'm thinking our initials, some leaves, and an owl on the third)
Run three miles - The 5K is not this weekend but next, I need to prove to myself that I can do it, even if I'm slow. :)

I've done my two trainer sessions,  and one trip to the gym this week (even did some HIIT training!)- I am also headed there after work tomorrow, so two out of three gym days I'm counting as done and tomorrow is only friday!  Yay for attainable goals!

Oh, and guess what!  I found a dress for birthday dinner!  I may also wear it to my company Christmas party, but it was fun to have a little birthday splurge!


No comments: