Saturday, October 15, 2011

What a week!

Do you ever get caught up on what your life should look like rather than living (and enjoying) what it is?
I think that about sums up the past few weeks for me.  My partner and I have recently found ourselves in a learning phase of our relationship, he is excitedly choosing a new career path, and I might be ruining it with my worries of where we will be in five years.   Lame, I know.
So, I am reminding myself to do things that make me happy.  I bought a ticket to Peru (!!!!), a ticket to Hawaii to visit my parents during their vacation, and for my birthday I am celebrating with a 5K.  A happy Christy makes a happy girlfriend right?  :)
I have gotten quite a few runs/workouts in this week:
Monday - 2.5 mile run
Tuesday - 2 mile run
Wednesday - trainer session
Thursday - off
Friday - trainer session and 20 mins elliptical, 20 mins abs, 20 mins rowing
Stuck to the eating plan and counted my calories - lots of oats and salads this week!
Saturday is slated as an off day, but I may try to make a yoga class because Sunday we are headed to a pumpkin farm!!!
Have a great weekend!


No comments: