Friday, November 25, 2011

5 miles!

What a thanksgiving!  Maybe the best yet, yesterday the food was perfect, we had a blast in the kitchen together, and I just felt HAPPY, filled to the brim with gratitude for the four days off from work, time to sleep in, time to spend with David, time to relax.

This morning I was kind of falling back into my normal weekend patterns (cleaning, chores and a couple pilates videos), but the sun was shinning!  I told David I needed an hour and headed out the door - I can't tell you how happy I am with that decision!  I totally busted out five miles!  The weather was BEAUTIFUL, the first two miles tough, but the last three were amazing!  I think I could have gone further, but I got to the point were I was really thirsty and really needed to pee lol...
I am going to have to work on that when training for the 15k in May.  No more coffee before long runs and I told David I need a fuel belt for Christmas.  :)

Anyway!  Happy Thanksgiving!



1 comment:

Jess :) said...

Yay! I'm glad you're bloggin again! :) I need to catch up now - I've missed a lot it looks like... SO glad you're doing so well and good job on your run!!! Wish I lived closer so I could've joined you! :)
xoxoOOO