Monday, November 21, 2011

Yes, I will keep going



This morning the scale said 205 and I wanted to cry. I put on my big girl panties, may have murmured a few choice words, ran my errands, got to work, was a busy bee, last trainer session, home, laundry, dinner, cleaning, time chatting with the boyfriend, and bed.

The whole day (and for weeks really) I have been feeling like this is my whole life and I really don’t like it. Work, workout, stress, fail. Lame. And I know that I am being unfair to myself, I have hung out with girlfriends, work is incredibly busy, I am handling things pretty well, but I feel like I am missing out on life, like time is moving so quickly and I am missing …. opportunities? I’m not sure exactly, but it is a horrible feeling. Tomorrow my goals are: Run 3 miles during lunch with music, take a pic to post here :) and Find a vanilla pear butter recipe and use up the pears in the fridge



Maybe tomorrow will be better :)



No comments: