Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Love care packages!

Doesn't everyone?  :)
My Grandma sent apples, quince, pears and some jam.  I opened and promptly chopped up all of the apples and quince for jelly!  I am going to try this one more time, hopefully I don't mess it up!
Also, I started a tumblr account for my diet/work out tracking!  A couple days in and I am already addicted, I found so many inspiring running blogs to follow!  Here is the link:
http://christyrunning.tumblr.com/
In other news... I'm thinking about registering for the Seattle Rock and Roll Half Marathon in June!  David is not sold on this plan, and we'll see what is happening with the course (changing this year), but it is to benefit the American Cancer Society, and I think I can do it!  I will post for sure if I register!  :)

No comments: